I want to know more about the possibly of listing my property with utt...
Under the Thatch is about special places to stay - great locations and authentic and interesting buildings. We avoid courtyard developments, plastic windows, honeyglazed country pine, and dull interiors.
We don't care about TVs, "star grading", and shaver sockets - we care about fantastic views, well-designed interiors, and remarkable holiday experiences. We particularly look for:
- peaceful locations - ideally off-road
- character - original windows and features - no uPVC
- cosy - an open fire or woodburner
- sustainability - thought given to making the property genuinely sustainable
- all property is advertised as 'gay-friendly' - everyone welcome
- furnishings can be antique or modern contemporary, or a mix.
If you think you have a property that suits our niche please email firstname.lastname@example.org with some photos (at low resolution) or a link to an online gallery or existing advertisement with photographs in. It doesn't matter if the property is a renovation in progress.
We charge a fixed percentage of the holiday value, with no listing fee, tie-in or exclusivity deal.
There is a c£150>£200 set-up fee which covers actual photography costs and which is paid direct to the photographer, though this is waived if you can provide a complete set of professional quality images yourself.
I have another enquiry...