Under the Thatch is a hand-picked selection of gorgeous places to stay in Europe - we're famous for the most romantic cottages, gypsy caravan holidays and even showmans wagons! We love green, we like authentic... we know that great design is good for your soul.
We're here not only to sell you a holiday but also to ensure that traditional and derelict buildings find new uses, and that the local economy benefits from our trade. more
Fancy any of these for Easter weekend?
1. Badger gypsy caravan, Mid Wales - you an even watch wild badgers feeding from your treehouse over the sett. £211 (2 nights) or £261 (3 nights) week available. http://www.underthethatch.co.uk/alys
2. Georgian family house (sleeps 8) overlooking the beach (and dolphins often seen from inside!) £416 for 3 nights, week available - http://www.underthethatch.co.uk/zenobia
3. Lakeside Irish eco-cottage in amazing landscape. Worth the trip, near to some of finest beaches in Europe. Reduced due to cancellation £189 2 nights or £221 3 nights http://www.underthethatch.co.uk/eile
4. Funky 'penthouse' loft on Cardigan waterfront. sleeps 4 - £352 for 3 nights, week available - http://www.underthethatch.co.uk/bards
5. Loft overlooking Cardigan castle, on waterfront, sleeps 4 - £364 for 3 nights, week available - http://www.underthethatch.co.uk/grass
6. Portugese mountain cottage (I know every single utt and this is a personal favourite to stay in) £197 for two nights, £242 for 3 nights - http://www.underthethatch.co.uk/ribeira
7. Finest self-catering property in Italy? Sleeps 10 - £2017 for a week (Saturday changeover) http://www.underthethatch.co.uk/ribeira