WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN US?
If you own a special place to stay, and are interested in working together to bring the right kind of guests to your property, then get in touch - our contact details are below.
We're always looking for great interiors in fantastic locations anywhere in Europe - from simple rustic cabins to luxurious holiday homes.
Why advertise with Under the Thatch?
- We're different. People come to use for the kind of cottages you see in interiors magazines. We only take on special places.
- We have roots. We're famous for our conservation and authentic restoration work and design.
- We're connected. Our great relationships with print media mean that UTT gets more coverage than any cottage agency we know.
- We target our advertising. We know the kind of people that love UTT properties, and 20 years of experience means we know how to advertise directly to them.
- We're available. Unlike most agencies who demand minimum contracts with restrictions on the number of nights you advertise elsewhere or use yourself. We won't.
- We're affordable. Our commission rate is one of the most attractive in the industry. We don't charge you anything to set up with us.
- We listen. You get to control the price of your property, and any offers that we advertise.
- We engage. Our social media engagement level is similar to companies many times our size. Our customers know us, and love us.
- We speak your language. All our staff are fluent Welsh speakers, and between us we also speak Polish and French.
- We're discerning. Time and again our property owners tell us that UTT brings them the standard of guest that really looks after and appreciates their holiday home.
- We're established. We've been a leading agency in Wales and beyond since 2001.
- We're award-winning. We've received local, national and international awards for sustainability, ethical business and the responsible way we manage UTT.
Want to find out more? We would love to see some photos of your property with a brief description - please send to [email protected]